Refunds are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unused products. Refunds are not accepted for used Silvrs. For all qualified refunds and returns, please email your order number and details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with your request.
Silvr will cover return shipping costs for return inquiries due to a damaged product.
Free shipping is available on all continental US economy orders of $50.00 USD or more for e-commerce orders. This offer does not apply to prior purchases nor can it be redeemed for cash.
We ship to all of the US and US Territories. Our shipping prices are based on the number of items in your order and on the shipping option chosen at checkou.
Delivery time estimates are based on the first business day that your shipment is in transit. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and Federal holidays.
Silvr Inc. maintains the Website and reserves the right to modify or change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Please review the following Terms and Conditions carefully, and visit this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance and agreement to the changes.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
All right, title, and interest in the Website and the content and the materials contained in the Website (“Website Content”), including all copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights therein, belong solely and exclusively to Silvr and/or its licensors. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the Website Content when you use this Website and only to the extent that your use does not violate these Terms and Conditions. For information regarding our pending and registered patents for our products, please email email@example.com.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website Content in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website Content;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website Content;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way which may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Silvr may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
4. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Silvr and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, subcontractors and suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
6. Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Silvr, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives be held liable for any special, incidental, direct, punitive, indirect, consequential or any other damages of any kind arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website or the Silvr Channels, under any theory of liability, even if Silvr has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Silvr and its officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Changes to Terms
Silvr is permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis, and agree to the current Terms and Conditions as posted here and updated from time to time.
Silvr is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any notice to you. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations hereunder.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Silvr and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the following, hereinafter referred to as your “Personal Information” or “Personal Data”:
- your order details and order history;
- your first and last name;
- your physical address for both shipping and billing purposes;
- your telephone number;
- your email address;
- your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- your device’s browser type;
- the pages of our Site that you visit;
- the time and date of your visit to this Site;
- the time spent on our Site pages; and
- your credit card information, including credit card number, security code and expiry date.
This Personal Information is used internally to improve the user experience of the Site, enhance communications between Silvr and the Site's users, and to enable our company vendors to process orders, returns, refunds, and credits placed via the Site.
Third Party Processors of Your Personal Information
Silvr uses the following categories of third party processors to enable it to process orders, refunds, credits, and refunds via the Site.
1. Credit Card Processor – Silvr does not save any credit card information on its own servers. Silvr collects your Personal Information and sends it to our credit card processor in order to process your orders, refunds, credits, and returns as initiated through your use of this Site. Your Personal Information is then processed on this processor’s external server. Your Personal Information is stored for the necessary duration of time to fulfill all pending and reasonably-foreseeable future orders, whichever is later, or as related to any legally permissible purpose. For information on our credit card processor, including how to access your Personal Information processed by this provider, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cloud Storage Processor – Silvr collects your Personal Information and sends it to our cloud storage provider in order to assist in the fulfillment and processing of your order placed through this Site. Your Personal Information is stored for the necessary duration of time to fulfill all pending and reasonably-foreseeable future orders, whichever is later, or as related to any legally permissible purpose.
3. Fulfillment Services Processor – Silvr collects your Personal Information and sends it to our fulfillment services processor in order to properly fulfill and ship your orders, returns, and refunds as transacted through this Site. Your Personal Information is then processed on this processor’s external server. Your Personal Information is stored by Silvr for the necessary duration of time to fulfill all pending and reasonably-foreseeable future orders, whichever is later, or as related to any legally permissible purpose.
4. Log Data Processor – Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). We use this data on an aggregate basis to understand how the site is used and the characteristics of our audiences.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we use to create advertisements on third party sites.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
California Privacy Rights
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA ONLY. Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of your Personal Information with third parties. If you reside in California and have provided your Personal Information to us, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at one of the following addresses: email@example.com.
Within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of those third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this section, if not labeled or sent properly, or does not have complete information.
European Union Residents’ Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the European Union ("EU") or the United Kingdom (“UK”), you may have certain additional rights, as detailed below. For purposes of this notice, “personal data” has the meaning ascribed in the EU General Data Protection Regulation, which can be viewed here.
- PROCESSING BASES AND CONSEQUENCES
To process your personal data, we rely on the following legal bases:
- For the performance of a contract we have with you (such as if you use our services to purchase a product from our Site, we'll use your information to fulfill your order).
- For compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (such as tax obligations and when we are obliged to comply with lawful requests from competent authorities such as law enforcement).
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests (such as tailoring your experience on our Site and for fraud detection), provided that such processing does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
The processing may also be pursuant to other applicable legal bases for data processing, especially provisions set out by particular Member State law. To the extent that a legal ground described above would not apply to processing of your Personal Information by us, we will seek your consent for such specific purpose in accordance with applicable law.
- YOUR RIGHTS
To the extent a specific element of our processing of your Personal Information relies upon your consent, you may withdraw such consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest and no opt-out mechanism is available to you directly, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not provide us with certain portions of your personal data, we may not be able to fulfill the requested purpose of collection, such as to respond to your queries or to provide our Site to you. However, unless otherwise specified, not providing your personal data will not result in legal consequences for you.
Additional data privacy rights: Below please find information on additional rights you may have under applicable law:
- Rectification: You may edit some of your Personal Information in your Site account. You may also ask us to change, update or fix your personal data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Erasure: You may request the erasure of your personal data.
- Restrict Processing: You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances, such as if your Personal Information is inaccurate or unlawfully held.
- Data portability: You may ask for a copy of the Personal Information you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit this data to another entity.
- Object: You may object to the processing of your Personal Information on grounds relating to your particular situation under certain circumstances, for example for direct marketing. If you have a right to object and you exercise this right, your Personal Information will no longer be processed for such purposes by us, unless there are overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or as otherwise provided under applicable law.
Please note that these rights may be limited under applicable laws.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, to complete any transactions that you began prior to your request, or for other purposes as required or permitted by applicable law.